| || |
The summer internship program will provide interns the opportunity to work with attorneys who support the broad reach of Prudential’s businesses. Other features of the program include:
- Paid attendance at the 1L LCLD Scholars Summit in Dallas on May 28-30
- Participation in training programs presented by Prudential attorneys highlighting different areas of the business and the legal department
- Pairing with an attorney who will serve as a manager during the program and provide guidance on projects
- Pairing with a mentor who will serve as an additional advisor on resume review, interviewing, skill development, networking and other individual needs
- Practice interviews and presentations and shadow attorneys on various projects
- Opportunities to interview with selected local firms for potential 2L internships
- Be (or become) a member of the American Bar Association. Register here.
- Be a law student with a disability.
- Be enrolled at an ABA-accredited law school and have successfully completed the first year with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Be scheduled for graduation in spring 2017 (full-time students) or spring 2018 (part-time students).
The ideal applicant will have financial or business-related experience or interest. Interns not local to New Jersey/New York will be responsible for their own housing and transportation to and from Prudential’s offices. Some assignments may be in offices not readily accessible by mass transportation.
How to Apply
To apply, submit your cover letter, resume, list of three references, and copy of your transcript to:
Prudential and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers and are committed to diversity in our workforce.