The summer internship program will provide interns the opportunity to work with attorneys who support the broad reach of Prudential’s businesses. Other features of the program include:
- Paid attendance at the 1L LCLD Scholars Summit in Dallas on May 19-21
- Participation in training programs presented by Prudential attorneys highlighting different areas of the business and the legal department
- Pairing with an attorney who will serve as a manager during the program and provide guidance on projects and other substantive work
- Pairing with a mentor who will serve as an additional advisor on resume review, interviewing, skill development, and mock interview practice
- Networking within Prudential and externally with law firms and regulatory groups
- Presentation development and delivery
- Opportunity to shadow attorneys on various projects
- Be (or become) a member of the American Bar Association.
- Be a law student with a disability.
- Be enrolled at an ABA-accredited law school and have successfully completed the first year with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Be scheduled for graduation in spring 2018 (full-time students) or spring 2019 (part-time students).
The ideal applicant will have financial or business-related experience or interest. Interns not local to New Jersey will be responsible for their own housing and transportation to and from Prudential’s Newark office.
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, resume, list of three references, and copy of your transcript to: